SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Commercial Collaboration Sales Specialist
PURPOSE OF ROLE
SCC AVS helps clients leverage technology that transforms their business to deliver better outcomes and performance. You’ll have a vital role as a sales specialist working with our direct sales team and clients to recognise, qualify and convert UC&C opportunities.
As a member of the SCC AVS sales leadership team, this role is responsible for exceeding internal sales targets, drive and improve productivity across the Commercial Collaboration sales structure and for coaching / developing people along a sales career path.
The role works in close conjunction with the senior leadership team, operations and marketing to determine ways to simplify and improve the sales process, drive new business acquisition / growth within designated territories and implementing sales enablement programs that allow the function to consistently meet and surpass its sales targets.
Your role will involve consulting with the wider SCC sales team and customers on audio visual and collaboration requirements before engaging the pre-sales technical specialists to provide further design for potential solutions.
KEY RESPONSIBILITES (include but not limited to)
* Drive Sales Performance: Implement a sales performance cadence and culture that ensures individual / team sales targets are consistently exceeded.
* Customer retention: deliver a consistent and positive net recurring revenue in SCC’s managed accounts.
* Customer intimacy: In collaboration with the SCC branch and business unit structure, actively advocate a constant high level of sales professionalism and customer experience.
* Drive Sales Growth: In conjunction with the senior leadership team, operations, and marketing, identify prospective targets and lead sources that support and drive growth in the SCC AVS sales team.
* Vision & Strategy: Define and execute sales improvement and enablement plans across the function.
* Leadership: Recruit, continually coach, develop and motivate a high-performance and highly engaged sales team.
* Consistency: Deliver a consistent and accurate sales forecast.
* Productivity: Through use of the company sales tools (CRM / ERP / Lifecycle) identify opportunities to improve productivity, efficiencies, and throughput.
* Partnering with the direct sales and account teams to understand client needs, identify opportunities, and drive sales.
* Building business cases and helping customers choose our solutions.
* You’ll develop strategic plans with our enterprise customers and work with solution teams and professional services to consult on strategy and project execution.
* You will be responsible for owning and leading the Audio Visual Communications & Collaboration commercials within commercial client opportunities.
* The role is responsible for driving growth within our existing clients and driving the acquisition of new clients.
* You will interface into the SCC sales teams, our product teams and also our strategic partners who provide key products to enhance our proposition to our clients.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To be successful in this post, we'll be looking to find someone that offers an up to date understanding of the marketplace, technologies and emerging trends, alongside current product knowledge of Audio Visual and Collaboration offerings from major industry standard manufacturers. You will ideally have;
* Focus: An exceptional ability to prioritise and drive areas that lead to retention and growth.
* Energy: Any candidate will need this in spades to lead and motivate a large team in a fast-moving transaction environment.
* Exceptional (and executive) communication: As a listener / speaker / presenter.
* Deep knowledge of the buyer’s journey: Against a backdrop of our customer and end-user digital transformation, it is critical that our sales leaders demonstrate a keen familiarity with our buyer’s journey and its evolution.
* Sold and advised on AV & C technical solutions for commercial enterprise clients.
* Familiarity with Audio Visual and Collaboration products for complex customer solutions, including on-premise telephony, cloud based IP communication services and contact centre.
* Good understanding of AV & C market place, including the business solution delivered by MTR, Poly, Cisco, Logitech and CVI
* Experience of working in a team and across departments
* Commercial structuring and negotiation
* Driven individual looking for progression with a strong work ethic
* Proven track record achieving sales targets
* Good proposal writing skills
* The ability to travel UK wide with the potential for International travel
Then click the response button now!
At SCC, we take the privacy and security of your information very seriously, any information we hold will be in accordance with current data protection legislation.