As the Aston Services Group (ASG) recruitment manager you will report into the ASG Security Operations Director; this will be your line manager. Other members of the ASG board may well require your support from time to time in the fulfilment of their role and / or to achieve a company objective. It is crucial that you build and maintain excellent working relationships with operational colleagues as they will be the main source of your workload.
* Work in partnership with our business leaders to research and design a consistent recruitment procedure
* Implement monitoring systems to ensure cost targets are met and suggest improvements
* Develop and manage full lifecycle recruitment services
* Build excellent relationships with external recruitment agency partners or other bodies who can assist in the recruitment process
* Champion best practice and provide sound advice to our business leaders on policies and procedures
* Build and manage candidate pipelines
* Streamline resourcing processes
* Analyse management information to develop areas of focus
* Set targets and manage performance of resourcing process to gauge results
* Act as point of contact for all resourcing issues and matters
* Develop and deliver consistent brand and attraction methods and communication materials
* Monitor and maintain any recruitment portals so that the most cost-effective recruitment process is followed
* Filter and shortlist CVs and applications through telephone, skype or other systems that will allow for the delivery of an effective solution
* Report weekly, until otherwise agreed, to Security Operations Director defining activities completed and target set, as well as providing a general update on recruitment within ASG
* Provide, prior to any board meeting, the most up to date information regarding activities completed and ongoing to show a full picture of the works undertaken to date
* With agreement from Security Operations Director, visit key locations prior to, or following on from, a recruitment request so as to build local knowledge and understanding of the role(s) to be fulfilled.
* Deliver metrics to the Security Operations Director highlighting key areas including:
* Time to hire (period from notification of role, to job offer)
* Cost per hire (approximation of the business costs associated with appointments made)
* Location data (identify number of staff recruited, by location)
* Provide guidance as and when appropriate, or following a direct request, on prevailing pay rates / salaries that can be used for pay bench marking
* Design for sign off by Security Operations Director any forms, document, processes or policies that will enhance the overall effectiveness of the role i.e. create a template that can be completed by our business leaders to submit all required details of a role / position.
* Be flexible in the approach required by the business and, where necessary, provide additional support for the wellbeing of the business