SCC – Specialist Computer Centres is the leading IT services organisation in Europe.
We have been established for over 40 years and have a turnover in excess of £3 billion.
Our business continues to grow creating a real career opportunity for a Warehouse Operative based in Manchester.
The key elements of the role are:
- Signing in goods using Proof of Delivery (POD) paperwork
- Booking items onto the warehouse using the TESSERACT & INTELLIGENCE stock management systems
- Locating items in warehouse and updating TESSERACT
- Picking items as requested and updating the systems
- Removing Hard Drives (HDDs) on request with a screwdriver
- Picking and packing
- Raising courier labels for despatching
- Using outlook and other Microsoft applications
- Housekeeping, including external yard.
- To act with integrity and maintain all the group H&S policies and practices
- To follow personal Development plan and achieve standard throughout probationary period and beyond.
- Identify, investigate, and take action on any issues that arise within your remit
- Understanding our customers’ contractual requirements and supporting the teams, so they can deliver excellent customer service.
- Always working with pace and accuracy
- Segregating waste control (General/Sharps/Recyclable/Hazardous).
- Stock put away in the correct locations
- Locate and move machines when requested in all-weather types without damaging the machines
- Ensure that the correct PPE is always worn, and safety rules are followed.