We are looking for an Office Administrator to join the team and perform a variety of administrative and customer service tasks. Working on a full time basis, duties of the Office Administrator include providing support to our customers, assisting in daily office needs, liaising with a variety of stakeholders and assisting with the depot general administrative activities.
To reward this role, we offer a competitive salary, 31 days holiday, increasing to 33 days in 2 years, we offer a variety of staff benefits, including your birthday off each year, access to a 24hr doctor remotely & gym memberships, across the group discounts and freebies are available via Perkbox and time off to volunteer to what really matters to you.
What the Role is
- Managing and Tracking the Depot Appointments and Installations Plans
- Liaising with our Customers, answering any queries, assisting them and qualifying appointments
- Co-ordinating Installers, Trades and Customers as required to achieve the Installation plans
- Processes; from inputting, quotations, arranging deliveries to general admin – no two days are the same
- Monitoring our processes are completed by all stakeholders in the Depot
We are certified as a Covid-19 secure employer – having complied with Government’s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19.