We are currently seeking a Finance Administrator to join a reputable, family-run SME based in Stoneleigh. This crucial role within the finance team ensures the smooth running of the operation. Raising credits, resolving queries and supporting other team members, ensures our client can give excellent customer service whilst ensuring our debtor days are kept to a minimum.
Key duties and responsibilities...
* Analyse incoming credit requests for damages & missing goods
* Liaise with customers/sales reps to validate all requests
* Process all requests on to the system
* Update the CRM with all required information
* Raising sales invoices
* Analyse trends in credit request and report to relevant department
* Report weekly to 3rd party warehouse on picking errors and shortages
* Support the office administration team as needed
* Disciplined, self-motivated, professional individual.
* Happy team player
* Relevant experience of operating within a finance team
* Organised and methodical working to deadlines
* Strong communication and time management skills.
* Track record of working independently.
* Strong numeracy and analytical ability to find trends and patterns from reports.
* Good Microsoft Office skills and especially in excel
* Experienced in working with ERP & CRM systems
* Salary of £24,000 - £28,000
* Profit related bonus
* Flexible working arrangements
* Fantastic rural office location
* Private healthcare