We are currently working with an extremely reputable, family-run SME who are seeking a Customer Experience Associate to join their team based in Poole. As a Customer Experience Associate your role will be to proactively work with customers and potential customers providing first class service. This includes outbound and inbound telephone calls and emails, managing customer accounts and processing orders.
Key duties and responsibilities...
* Use of Company CRM system to record all relevant calls, emails, tasks, opportunities and projects.
* Produce meaningful reports which are presented to the customer with actions and solutions.
* Use of Company processes and relevant systems to ensure all customer information and requirements are always correct and up to date.
* Responding to customer enquiries and requests that come from both the phone and by email.
* Support for the Inside Sales team and working with Customer Support teams to aid the development of business opportunities.
* Working on the development of internal projects
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
* Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
* Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
* Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
* Maintaining and building good realtionships
Monday to Friday - 8am-5pm
Salary- £23,000- £30,000
* Progressive holiday scheme
* Free lunch every Friday
* Free tuck shop and refreshments
* Free parking
* Cycle to work scheme
* Christmas bonus
* Birthday vouchers
* Charity days
* AGM (offsite including meal for employee and a plus one)
* Staff discount