We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join an extremely reputable and growing, family-run SME based in Hertford. The business is a trusted supplier of signage and accessories throughout the UK to a diverse customer base including agriculture and farming, private estates, countryside retail & public spaces.As a project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that the projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project's organisation and timeline.
Key duties and responsibilities...
* Project handover meetings with sales team
* Pre-contract meetings with sales team/client and attending site/client meetings when necessary
* Purchasing materials, products and arranging relevant artwork
* Scheduling dispatch and installation
* Regular and responsive communication with the client throughout
* Knowledge of Outlook tasks and calendar
* Willingness to be flexible and adapt as the business grows
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
* Salary of £35,000 - £45,000
* Car allowance