Panel Technician / Light MET required by long established Accident Repair Company based in Gorleston, near Gt Yarmouth, Norfolk offering excellent rate of pay, with uncapped bonus (average OTE is £45 to £55K, top earners exceed £60K)
East Bilney Coachworks Ltd is an award winning, family owned business operating out of seven specialist accident repair centres, employing around 190 people across Norfolk.
The Company continues to invest in Training and Technology to ensure it remains at the forefront of an ever changing industry.
With continued growth and ever increasing work levels, we are recruiting the following full time, permanent position:
Business overview - Panel Technician / Light MET :
- Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Panel Technician with light MET skills to join a dynamic and expanding Bodyshop.
- Opportunity to work with a well-established and highly respected company within the industry.
- PAS125 / BSI Kitemark accredited.
- Always very busy, with consistent work levels from our many Insurance and Manufacturer approvals.
- Modern & Clean premises, with a friendly working environment.
- Excellent pay and bonus scheme.
Role overview - Panel Technician / Light MET:
- Be a time served and experienced Panel Beater/ Panel Technician
- Be able to work to a very high and consistent standard
- Take pride in your work and the finished job.
- Demonstrate competence and efficiency in all aspects of Panel work and light MET
- Work well within an established and successful team
- An ATA / NVQ3 Panel qualification would be an advantage, although this is not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the regions premier employers, in return for your skills and experience, we are offering an excellent package within a superb working environment.