Engagement Manager, Not For Profit Organisation based in Kenilworth working remotely, Circa £27,000 per annum, above statutory holiday and flexible working hours.
The Company is a modern, innovative and dynamic membership organisation that inspires supports and leads the water supply chain, water companies and water retailers. Its goal is to provide business support to a sector facing many challenges, whilst connecting the sector, influencing thinking and driving change.
We are now looking for a Engagement Manager to join our team to act as the central point of contact for our members, and to assist with the website update and managing our CRM system.
This is a full time permanent position, working 35 hours per week flexible between the hours of 8.00am and 6.00pm. This is a fully remote working role, with the requirement to visit customer/client/member sites when required to meet the needs of the business.
- Flexible working pattern.
- Remote working.
- Sick pay scheme based on length of service.
- Above statutory holiday entitlement.
Engagement Manager Main Duties:
- Acting as central point of contact for members.
- Creating and maintaining lasting customer/member relationships.
- Managing the updates on the Company’s website.
- Managing the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Any other duties as required from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
Engagement Manager Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience within a similar role is necessary.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbally (including face to face meetings).
- Great time management and organisation skills, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise own workload effectively.
- Reliable, with the ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and adapt a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team, talking through problems to find solutions.
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Excel and Word.
Once you have submitted your CV, please complete the comments box and tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven’t heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies