Service Advisor - Stockport
With a total of 13 Dealerships, West Way Nissan is the largest Nissan approved dealership group in the UK. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer-centric Service Advisor to join our dynamic team at our West Way dealership in Stockport. This position is well suited to a person who is looking to join a leading innovative brand and further their career in the automotive retail industry.
Based within the Service department, you will report to the Service Manager and work closely with all areas of Service, to achieve the needs and objectives of the business.
* To liaise with all relevant personnel to ensure complete customer satisfaction
* To maximise workshop profit opportunities
* To achieve the Customer Satisfaction objectives and to ensure that the customer is dealt with professionally adhering to the Nissan Standards and dealership procedures
* To welcome all customers at Service reception in a warm and professional manner, qualify their needs; agree service and repair instructions and book vehicle into the workshop
Ideal candidate and Requirements;
* 2 years’ experience working in an Automotive Service Advisor or similar role
* Outgoing personality
* Interesting and engaging to customers and colleagues
* Good sense of humour
* Experience of delivering outstanding customer service
You will be a Customer focused individual looking to develop your skills with the innovative Nissan brand. We will provide a full training programme.
At West Way Nissan, you can enjoy the benefits of a preferential family and friends discount, £100,000 life cover, free access to our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), Standard Life Pension scheme, as well as training and genuine career progression opportunities. We also operate in accordance with our core values that make us FITTER, Fairness, Integrity, Teamwork, Trust, Excellence and Respect.
If you have the qualities for this role and share our core values, please apply below