About the opportunity...
We are recruiting for a Buying Admin Assistant to work at our busy Pep and Co head office in Watford. The role has a flexible working location, allowing you to work from home and the office.
Working across all departments, you will be responsible for supporting the buying team ensuring all admin and sample management is managed effectively and efficiently.
We are committed to supporting our colleagues with their development, this role comes with the ability to study an apprenticeship in Buying and Merchandising Assistant Level 4
What you'll be doing...
- As a Buying Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Looking after critical paths and approvals
- Visiting the competition to prepare accurate competitive shop & benchmark analysis
- Regular store visits to view Pep&Co collections
- Accountable for sample management including ordering and chasing samples
- Raising orders and liaising with suppliers
- Researching trends and producing reports, ordering
- Any other administrative tasks to ensure the department is meeting deadlines.