If you're looking for ongoing, temporary cleaning shifts, we have the perfect role for you. A great opportunity has arisen for Domestic Cleaners to work at a hospital in Stoke on Trent. This is a very stable long-term job for the world's leading food and facilities management company.
We have a wide variety of available shift patterns to suit your needs:
* 4 on 4 off - 26.25 hours per week
o 06:00-14:00 or 14:00-22:00 or 22:00-06:00
* Monday to Sundays (any 5 over 7)
o 07:30 - 15:00 or 10:00 -18:00
* Weekends: Saturday and Sunday
o 07:30 - 15:00
Location: Stoke on Trent
Pay rate for day shift - £8.91 (£8.36 if you are under 23).
Pay rate for night shift - £13.57 (£12.54 if you are under 23).
This role would involve working as a cleaner in a hospital environment including the following duties:
* Constant cleaning of touch points within the workplace (door handles, seats etc)
* Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming all areas within the place of work
* Refilling supplies (toilet roll, soaps etc)
* Ensuring and maintaining a high standard of cleanliness.
* Are hardworking, reliable and detail orientated
* Are happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the business i.e. toilets, restaurants, outpatients' clinics.
* Have previous experience within the cleaning industry (desirable)
You will need to complete a Standard or Enhanced DBS that covers Adult workforce in order to start this role. If you currently have a DBS on the update service that will be sufficient, if not, we can process one for you following successful interview.
If you're looking for a role as a cleaner with flexible working hours, then click APPLY today to contact us! We will aim to process your application as quickly as possible