Castleview are currently recruiting several food production operatives to work within a busy distribution area in Newcastle on behalf of a well-established company.
CastleView Group are committed to the selection, training/upskilling, recruitment, and development of the quality people to fulfil our roles, basing decisions and judgments completely on suitability for the job and upskilling.
As a Production Operative, your responsibilities in the workplace will consist of:
* Working on a fast-paced production line.
* Feeding machines - ensuring machine settings are accurate.
* Picking and packing products ready for dispatch.
* Carrying out quality checks on final products.
* Maintaining a clean production environment.
* Working to strict company deadlines and targets.
All Training Provided!!
Long term opportunities and permanent contracts available for the right candidates
Shifts & Salary:
12-hour shifts working 4 days on 4 days off consisting of 2 days then 2 nights working between the hours of: -
7am – 7pm & 7pm – 7am
£9.00 per hour
To Apply, send an up-to-date CV or for more information, please call CastleView Group.