As part of our growth plans for 2022, Karisa Healthcare is looking to recruit a Deputy Branch Manager to help us achieve the level of growth we want for our Wolverhampton Office.
Supplying Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers into the private sector is our specialism. Therefore, we are looking for someone who understands these services and can build good relationships with candidates and clients alike.
In your role as a Deputy Branch Manager your primary role will be working with the Operations Director to execute the agreed growth plans throughout the business. You will also be involved with the day to day running of operations; working with the consultants to maximise every opportunity available to us.
The ideal candidate will be either a current Deputy Branch Manager or a senior recruitment consultant looking to take their career to the next level.
The ideal candidate will –
- Have management experience working for a healthcare recruitment agency.
- Possess excellent Communication Skills.
- Be able to motivate the staffing team around you.
- Have excellent relationship building skills with clients, candidates as well as the office team
- Be comfortable working towards targets and thriving under pressure
- Have the ability to make decisions under pressure
- Be career-driven and want to progress within our organisation
There is a fantastic basic salary with the potential to earn an uncapped commission structure to reward you for your role in developing our business further. The directors have created a fun, relaxed, and mature environment enabling staff to work to their true potential and achieve commission targets.