Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career? Do you have a background in retail or hospitality? Are you ready for your next step and a new challenge?
We have a fantastic opportunity that would really suit someone leaving education or looking for their first office based role with a forward thinking company where aspiration and personal development is championed and people are put first!
JOB TITLE: Office Administrator/Receptionist
HOURS: 36.25 hours per week, Monday to Friday
SALARY: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum dependent on experience
BENEFITS: This company have a fantastic benefit package - 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell holiday, a weekly lifestyle hour for you to use as you choose, 'family hours' to allow work flexibility around family commitments, pension scheme.
THE COMPANY: This highly reputable, market leading law firm have grown from their high street origin to being a national player working with leading brands across a range of sectors. Despite this national presence and impressive organic growth, this company have maintained a uniquely supportive and friendly work culture and describe themselves as 'refreshingly human'. Personal development and aspiration are championed and encouraged and this is a fantastic place to begin your career.
THE ROLE: Within this role you will support the core business in delivering first class legal services in one of the UK's fastest growing law firms. This is a varied role in which you will support the Office Manager in providing an efficient, flexible and effective front and back office support service to both internal and external clients.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Provision of Reception cover, answering phones and meeting and greeting visitors and clients
- Collecting and processing incoming and outgoing mail
- Supporting with document production including binding, laminating, paginating
- Ordering of stationery as well as office and IT equipment
- Assisting with office and desk moves for staff
- Looking after the office and reception areas ensuring a high standard of appearance and maintenance
- Liaising with engineers and contractors
- Ensuring workplace meets with health & safety compliance procedures
- Arrangement of meeting rooms and conference facilities including audio visual equipment
- Serving refreshments and food to internal and external clients
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A professional and positive 'can do' attitude and image with a clear passion and pride for your work
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with a range of people, both internal and external to the business.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
- Flexible approach to work
- Excellent IT literacy and experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office
TO APPLY: If you are interested in this role we would love to hear from you. Please call Alex on (phone number removed) or email a copy of your CV to (url removed).
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website