Customer Service Advisor / Car Parts Advisor
Handsworth, Birmingham, B21 8JF
This is an exciting opportunity for automotive enthusiasts / mechanics or students who have studied automotive engineering who want to transition into an office-based environment and still be able to use their hands-on experience to assist our customers.
We provide on-site training for some office-based customer service tasks.
The role of Customer Service Advisor:
- Advising customers on the correct parts based on phone and email requests
- Problem Solving and Customer Service
- Email writing and telephone answering skills (Training provided)
- Team Player
- Taking telephonic payments (Training provided)
- Creating and sending invoices to customers. (Training provided)
- From time to time make updates to products advertisements and update information
- Check parcels status of customers and liaise with delivery companies to ensure customer satisfaction
- Bilingual Candidates are a bonus, especially for French or German speakers.
The ideal Customer Service Advisor should have the following skills & experience:
- Basic understanding of automotive parts and engines
- Should be confident to answer phone calls and find a resolution to customer queries
- Basic experience in making payments over the phone and sending invoices.
- Work closely with despatch and operations team
- Able to lift or carry heavy items for purpose of customer service.
- Prior experience with image editing and eBay listings will be preferred
JSK Sales Co Ltd established 2017 , is one of the leading Parts suppliers to the automotive, agricultural and earthmoving sectors. We are looking to expand our team with motivated individuals who are looking to expand their careers in the field of Ecommerce, Auto Parts and Customer Service.
For more information, feel free to call us directly on 0121 312 2677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org