Production Operative - Graphics Department
An opportunity for a full time Production Operative to work in the graphics department of a well established company based in Nottingham.
The company specialises in providing a comprehensive range of signs and vehicle graphics to various industries.
Successful applicants will assist in the production of signs including design, using design software and using Digital printers, Plotters and applying laminates. You will also be required to undertake other tasks within the business when required.
Full Training will be given to the right candidate.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic, able to work on their own initiative, flexible, a great team player, well organised and understands the importance of health and safety. You must also be prepared to work outside your normal hours of work to meet customer demands when required.
This is a full time position and the hours of work are 41 ¼ hours per week, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm plus occasional Saturdays.
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good numeracy and literacy
- Experience using Adobe Illustrator is preferred but not essential.
- Able to use own initiative
- Good written and verbal English
- Working in a team or alone
- Good practical aptitude with ability to use machinery
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organisation and Prioritisation Skills
- Ambition & Passion
- Team Work and Interpersonal Skills
- Must be Punctual and Reliable