Warranty Claims Assessor in Aylesbury
- Private Warranty Company
- Salary: Circa £30,000+ (Depending on Experience)
- Plus Company Benefits and Bonus Scheme
Our client, a warranty company in Buckinghamshire, is recruiting for two outstanding employees within the warranty industry to join them as part of a rapid expansion programme.
Our client has a large customer base comprising a combination of leading names and many independent dealers. They understand the crucial part warranty products play in the used vehicle industry and are looking for people of the highest calibre to represent their brands, maintain their reputation and help drive customer loyalty.
As a Warranty Claims Assessor, your main duty will be to assess potential claims. You will need an excellent technical knowledge of modern vehicles, plus the ability to communicate calmly, fairly and using simple language, to ensure that our client’s customers receive the highest level of service.
Key responsibilities as a Warranty Claims Assessor:
- Assessing, authorising and processing warranty claims inline with the product coverage and terms
- Communicating effectively with customers, dealers, repairers and other suppliers throughout the claims process
- Arranging repairs on behalf of the customer
- Requesting and verifying supporting documents
- Answering general repair / claim queries
- Resolving issues and diffusing difficult situations
- Claim monitoring and reporting
- Maintaining GDPR principles
Key requirements as a Warranty Claims Assessor:
- Previous experience in a warranty claims environment
- Calm, warm and friendly approach
- PC skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Excellent technical knowledge of modern vehicles, attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise urgent matters and work under pressure
- Team player with strong interpersonal and conflict management skills.
To apply please send your current CV quoting the reference number, or for more details call Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details