My Client based in the heart of the Lake district is looking for a Housekeeping administrator full time.
The candidate must have great communication skills, presentable and have a passion dealing with customers.
Duties will include:
· Managing and publishing the cleaning rota's, and daily checking on last minute bookings
· Managing and publishing the linen report
· Updating Enterprise as necessary
· Management of the Housekeeping Office 365 and Enterprise Managed Services Mailboxes
· Administering purchase orders for the accounts department
· Management of lost property items
· Management of all post and mail
· Management of stationery items
· Responding to owner and holidaymaker queries regarding our housekeeping service
· Carrying out regular, planned checks of properties and accurately recording findings.
· Build and maintain strong relationships with the cleaning and checking team and with all of our customers.
· Undertake any reasonable additional tasks or duties as directed by the Housekeeping Manager or Senior Leadership Team
· Comply with all health & safety, company, and legislative policies applicable to the organisation, department or operating environment.
· The working hours for this position are 40 hours per week with Sunday with an additional weekday off on a flexible basis.
Salary is set at £19,552 per year
Private medical insurance
Death in service
Worldwide Travel insurance
Discounts with partner retailers
Birthday day off
Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
Staff discounts on holidays
Friends and Family discount on holidays
33 days holiday including bank holidays
Profit Share scheme
Long service awards
Cycle to work schemeAdecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website