Staffline is currently looking to recruit Warehouse Loaders to work for our very busy client. We require Warehouse Operatives within their busy warehouse with previous experience or in a similar role to work night shifts at our client based in Carlisle, Cumbria.
Our workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
The rate of pay for this role is:
- Monday to Sunday Nights - £9.22 per hour
You will be required to work night shifts with the start times from 10PM to 7AM.
Full training will be provided with the potential opportunities for career progression. Warehouse experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
Your Time at Work
The role will be working in a modern warehouse, unloading and loading vehicles, scanning and sorting parcels all in a safe manner. The role involves manual labour and working as part of a team to ensure warehouse targets are met and deliveries are dispatched within the required timescales. Successful applicants will benefit from an ongoing full or part time assignment and working in a clean and safe environment.
Our Perfect Worker
The ideal candidate will:
- Have Previous experience working in a warehouse environment
- Have some previous experience in Pick, Loading and MHE operation
- A keen eye for detail to ensure correct goods are always picked
- Display a good attitude and conduct themselves in a professional manner
- Be reliable, have good timekeeping skills and be prepared to be flexible
- Work to an accurate standard ensuring quality is met
- Be structured and able to work on their own imitative or work as part of a team
Interviews will be held immediately.
Key Information and Benefits
- Earn up to £9.22 per hour
- Night shifts are from 10PM to 7AM
- OnSite support from Staffline
- Long term, regular ongoing work
- The right candidates will have the potential for career progression
- Opportunities for overtime
- Canteen on site
- Free car parking on site
- Full training provided
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline