Pertemps are looking for a full time repairs administrator for a 10 month contract based at a popular and forward thinking company based in Shrewsbury.
You will be reporting into the Team Leader who is in return responsible for the post holders health and safety, training and development.
As part of the role you will be ensuring individual service performance targets are met, you will be working with colleagues to ensure the team functions, Co-ordinating diaries and work schedules of the operatives, including making appointments as necessary and issuing work orders via a mobile working solution. Liaising with Senior Supervisory Inspector and Repairs Support Officer Team Leader regarding the work schedule of the operatives.
You will be providing administrative and clerical support to officers within the Responsive Repairs Service and other clerical duties as appropriate to the effective and efficient operation of the service, including responding to telephone calls from customers, contractors and other relevant parties, inputting and maintaining information by using the integrated IT system.
A varied role is will all include data from financial and technical documents/orders are verified prior to entry onto relevant computer data bases as required. Supporting the development /implementation of customer care initiatives relating to the Responsive Repairs Service, assisting in the maintenance and updating of property and related records/data.
- Will adopt a customer focused approach when delivering their service.
- Be able to work flexibly within the scope of this post to fulfil the corporate objectives of the Organisation.
- Act as an advocate for their service and work collaboratively with colleagues across the whole Organisation to meet the needs of the people of Shropshire,
- Meet individual, service and personal development targets agreed through the Personal Development Review Process, learn from experience and are committed to continuous improvement individually and as an employee of the Organisation.
- Work with colleagues to meet the team’s key performance indicators, support a culture of team working and ensure the team functions successfully in support of the Organisations service objectives.
- Meet the behaviours and competencies adopted by the Organisation in the way in which they achieve their objectives and carry out their work.
- You will have 2+ years previous experience in a similar role
- Occasional evening work may be required if busy.
37 Hours per week
Monday – Thursday (phone number removed)pm
Friday (phone number removed)pm
£10.91 per hour
Please "Click to Apply