Role: Collections Administrator
Salary: £9 - £10 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday 10am till 4:30pm (27.5 hours per week)
Contract: Temporary, ongoing for a few months
Start date: ASAP
Are you an experienced administrator with experience of speaking to customers over the phone? Are you organised and flexible with high attention to detail? Are you available immediately on a temporary and on-going basis?
If so, we have an excellent opportunity for you to join a well-respected employer in the Drighlington area. The role will be office based so you'll need to be able to travel to the office where you'll benefit from free onsite parking.
· Outbound calls to customers to arrange appointments for collections
· Liaising with clients and supporting them with queries
· Building relationships with customers
· Liaising with drivers and reps within the organisation and supporting them with scheduling
· Update system with all client information as required
· Working in a similar environment with extensive telephone/email contact with customers
· Good data entry skills and an excellent telephone manner
· Experience of using Microsoft Excel and Word
· Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
· Flexible approach to work
· Strong attention to detail
· Being organised and methodical
This role would suit applicants from Morley, Cleckheaton, Tong, Bradford and surrounding areas.
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
· Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
· Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
· Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
· We can search for permanent work whilst you're in assignments and offer expert interview support and advice
· Weekly pay
· Pension scheme option (with employer contributions)
· 28 days paid annual leave (Based on a weekly accrual)
· Statutory Sick Pay in the unfortunate event you find yourself under the weather
· Access to our assistance programme that provides free, confidential and independent advice on a range of issues including grief, stress and legal issues
· Should you wish to pursue a different career path, we have several sister businesses which cover almost every sector and specialism
We're proud to say our consultants are experts in recruitment and are more than happy to discuss the benefits in more detail; please contact your local Office Angels branch for further information.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details online for consideration. You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website