Sales Administrator basic salary of up to £22,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Darwen, near Blackburn.
We are a family run company with a small but friendly team.
The role of Sales Administrator offers the following:
- Attractive basic salary of up to £22,000 (more based on experience)
- Quarterly bonus payments
- Spiff days sponsored by vendors, win IT related products, High Street vouchers, weekends away
- Pension scheme
- Performance Development Reviews - Personal training plans
- Relaxed, friendly team atmosphere
- Easily accessible by public transport (main bus route)
- Free car parking
The ideal Sales Administrator
- Day to day communication with customers, internal sales executives, sales professionals, suppliers and all internal teams to ensure optimum and accurate workflow of data and sales support activities throughout the sales office.
- Processing customer sales orders, credits, customer pricing, invoices, returns, card payments, purchase orders.
- Assisting in processing all general sales and enquiries that come into the sales office to provide a high and professional level of customer support.
- Allocating payments for suppliers and customers. Keeping track of credit limits.
- Recording daily/weekly/monthly profits for the sales manager
- Ensure that all customer records and company files folders are maintained using a secure and responsible method.
- Managing and keeping account of staff holidays, absences and birthdays.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Polite, friendly telephone manner and the ability to build rapport with customers
- Positive attitude and high level of motivation
- Well organised and thorough
- Enjoy working in a busy team environment
- Maintaining excellent technical knowledge across a wide range of products.
About the Company:
We are fast moving trade supplier of computer accessories, peripherals, refurbished hardware & consumables. We are a family type run company with a small but friendly sales team.
Our business is successful and continues to grow as we work hard to achieve our goals in a relaxed and friendly environment.
It's a great place to work, so why not upload your CV today.