Registered Manager, Children’s Health & Social Care, Wolverhampton, £35,000 - £40,000
We are an independent Fostering Agency, established since 2002 and based in Wolverhampton. The company was formed in order to deliver a service for children based on the principles of high quality foster care and effective support systems. Over the years we have sought to develop our services by recruiting and training foster carers who reflect the aims and beliefs of the founding directors; along with Fostering Network, we believe that all children and young people needing substitute care, whatever their physical or mental abilities, should have the opportunity to live in a family.
Our staff and managers are extremely passionate about giving foster children the very best care available, and if you share our beliefs we would love you to help us achieve our dream.
We are now looking for a Registered Manager to develop the business further through client management, services development and marketing.
Registered Manager Main Duties:
- Responsible for managing changes including the review and negotiation and registration of existing contracts, transfers, redevelopment or closure of services.
- To implement policies and carry out periodic reviews and evaluations
- Contribute to policy and practice development through network groups etc.
- Developing and coordinating strategies for recruitment and marketing
- Undertake reviews and evaluations of services in accordance with guidelines
- Monitor practice managers
- Ensuring that Quality Assurance standards are implemented across all services
Registered Manager Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience as a Registered Manager in Children’s Services would be preferred, but not essential
- HNC Care Management or Supervisory Management Skills Certificate (or equivalent)
- Minimum NVQ level 4 (or equivalent) health and social care in children and young people’s services
- 2 years experience working in a senior role within young people’s services
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation
- Excellent Microsoft Office and general IT skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills and an ability to communicate well and clearly at all levels
- Strong commitment to anti-oppressive and non-discriminatory practices
- Full driving licence and access to own vehicle
Once you have submitted your CV, please complete the comments box and tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven’t heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.