Permanent Bingo Operative / Customer Service Assistant / Team Member - Apollo Bingo Mansfield
Bingo Operative / Customer Service Assistant / Team Member - Part Time
Salary £7.20 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a talented team member to work at our highly successful Apollo Bingo Club in Mansfield. You will need to be friendly, enthusiastic, and passionate about delivering excellent customer service and standards. This is a permanent part time position offering around 26 hours per week, and the rate of pay is £7.20 per hour. Although there may also be an opportunity to increase to full time in due course.
Hours of operation are from 10am to 11pm 7 days per week and work patterns will include afternoon, evening and weekend shifts.
- Meeting and greeting Customers
- Providing help and assistance to customers
- Selling Bingo Books/packages
- Giving change
- Serving/preparing food and beverages
- Providing customer service on the bingo hall floor
- Ensuring all fruit machines are kept clean and presentable
- Any other duties to support the smooth running of the Club
Do you have?
- Customer service experience (ideally in bingo or in the hospitality/ entertainment industry)
- Cash handling experience
- A bright, outgoing and friendly personality
- A good work ethos:
- Are you happy to help out and go the extra mile
- Hard working
- And have a smart appearance
If the answer is yes to all of the above then we want to speak with you.
Majestic Bingo Limited is the 3rd largest operator of retail Bingo, currently having 16 clubs across the UK.
The Majestic experience is all about ensuring our customers have a great time from walking through our doors to leaving, and feel they have been entertained and looked after - it’s about the personal touch! Majestic Bingo utilise the latest technology in entertainment and we tailor this to our individual clubs. We offer our customers lots of fun but with a truly local flavour.
Please apply via the website and attach your up to date CV OR pop into the Club and complete an application form (Our address is: Mansfield Leisure Park, Mansfield, Nottingham, NG18 1BU)
If you haven’t heard from us within 10 days of the closing date, you should assume that you application has been unsuccessful.
If you have previously applied within the last 6 months, please do not reapply.