Compliance Administrator based in Oswestry, Shropshire offering a salary of up to £20,066.
Derwen College is an Ofsted “Outstanding” college. We support students with learning difficulties and disabilities to live the life they want and to be as independent as they can be. We work hard to develop the skills needed for employment and independent living - our aim is to recruit the best possible staff to deliver this first class experience to our students.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Administrator to join our Student Services team. This role will provide administrative support the safeguarding, student liaison and health teams as well as the CQC Registered Managers.
The role of Compliance Administrator:
- Liaise with safeguarding, student liaison, health teams and CQC Registered Managers to establish and implement systems for managing all reporting requirements
- Promote the welfare and protection of our students/trainees
- Develop and maintain a log of all incidents and complaints, and the notifications which are required as a result
- Ensure local authorities, social workers, Care Quality Commission and any other relevant stakeholders are notified of reportable incidents relating to students at the College
- Coordinate and provide administrative support at multi-disciplinary team meetings
- Complete regular auditing of incidents and reporting systems
The ideal Compliance Administrator:
- Administrative qualification
- Well organised and an attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills
- Proven success of working in a similar role
- Willingness to develop and excellent knowledge of CQC
- Outstanding communication skills
We can offer the right candidate a well-resourced and modern working environment, situated in a beautiful rural setting. We have a fantastic array of employee benefits including on-site shopping and leisure facilities, final salary pension scheme, flexible working arrangements and continual professional development.
CLOSING DATE: 1st December 2016