Business Development Manager
Due to continued growth, our client, an international art dealer specialising in Watercolours, Oils, and Bronze Sculptures require a Business Development Manager to join their team.
Working in the international art industry, the role is responsible for new business development, building on previous successes and maintaining client relationships in the UK and internationally.
Main responsibilities will involve:
- Developing and managing sales and marketing strategies in line with business objectives
- Developing relationships with new clients
- Deliver agreed financial targets as set by the company directors
- Proactively drive sales and opportunity reviews
- Attend national and international exhibitions and events
To be considered for this role you will be:
- An experienced sales professional with a strong commercial understanding
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Confident and have the ability to interact with high end clientele
- Have a full clean driving license and be able to travel internationally
This is a full time permanent role based in Shrewsbury. Offering an attractive salary of £25,000 - 30,000 + Commission DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and respected company which can offer scope for further development.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to James via Hired Online oday!