Solicitor / Legal Executive / Paralegal
Are you an experienced Commercial Solicitor, Legal Executive or Paralegal looking for your next opportunity?
Then we’d welcome your application to join our team!
If you are looking for a firm with forward thinking working practices then consider us, as we can offer full time or part time and there are opportunities for flexible working arrangements.
Fieldings Porter is a long-established Lexcel accredited, full-service law firm with offices in Bolton and Manchester City Centre. We pride ourselves on putting the client first and expect high standards of all our employees.
The position is based at Bolton but attendance at the Manchester office will be required.
We are looking for someone with 2-3 years’ experience in undertaking fee earning work in a busy commercial and corporate team.
You’ll be able to demonstrate previous experience in managing a full spectrum of files from start to finish under minimal supervision and possess excellent communication skills.
The work will mainly be commercial property ranging from leases of small commercial concerns to multi million-pound deals.
The main responsibilities of the role are;
- Running a diverse caseload including leasehold sales and purchases, freehold sales and purchases
- Dealing with all commercial property matters, to include drafting of licences, leases, transfers
- Undertaking research and preparing advice on various commercial property matters
- All aspects of corporate law advice will be required in respect of our company clients
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and holiday entitlement
- Bonus scheme with realistic and achievable targets to boost earning potential
- Fully supported career and professional development
- Funded professional development and accreditations
- Promotional opportunities
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Social events
- Charity Group
Business networking meetings are encouraged but by no means compulsory and contribution to the wider running of the practice is encouraged although agreed based on individual skills and experience.