SERVICE CARE – OLDHAM
Full Time / Permanent
Monday to Friday
Servicecare Support Services Limited, a division of Clipper Logistics plc, is the UK’s leading B2B and consumer electronics repair, refurbishment and return-to-market, service company. The business is based upon supporting major manufacturers and retailers who need to maximise revenue from returned customer purchases.
The good news is that our continued success and business growth has opened up exciting opportunities for Testers to join the team.
- Responsible for the test and low-level repair of products or product groups after having received training on that product
- Be capable of acting on instructions from Technical Process Leader or Manager regarding repair priorities.
- Achieve the set targets in all areas of work e.g. turnaround, productivity KPI's and customer expectations.
- Be aware of, and work to all Health and Safety procedures.
- Be familiar with, and work to, all Servicecare Operational procedures as per ISO 9001.
- Have a responsible attitude towards the quality of their work
- Ensure all out going pallets are correct against system listings.
- To update the computer tracking systems as required
- Any other reasonable task as requested by a Technical Process Leader or Manager
- Is able to use their own initiative, has self drive and a desire to bring tasks to completion
- Has the ability work under pressure and to produce quality results
- Can plan, manage and complete day to day workload as required by the business
- Can identify opportunities for continuous improvement in work methods
- Can communicate with staff on all levels verbally or in writing on an individual or group basis ensuring the intended message is received
- Is flexible to work additional hours, which may include over the weekend
- Has a mature, enthusiastic responsible attitude towards their work and fellow colleagues
- Has good housing keeping skills
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support Serivicecare in delivering the best service we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Tester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly