Flat Screen TV Engineer
Flat Screen ENGINEER
SERVICE CARE – OLDHAM
Full Time / Permanent
Monday to Friday
Servicecare Support Services Limited, a division of Clipper Logistics plc, is the UK’s leading B2B and consumer electronics repair, refurbishment and return-to-market, service company. The business is based upon supporting major manufacturers and retailers who need to maximise revenue from returned customer purchases.
The good news is that our continued success and business growth has opened up an exciting opportunity for 2 Flat Screen Engineers to join the team.
Reporting to the Process Leader, the overall purpose of the role will be to repair a range of Flat Screen TV’s.
- To conduct quality hardware repairs and Diagnostics to Module & Basic component level
- To conduct Firmware and software updates
- To have an outstanding and unwavering commitment to repair and product quality
- Liaising with inventory & ordering parts
- Using the internal system to update & complete jobs
- Adhering to onsite health and safety procedures
- Experience of Flat Screen technologies & repair
- Ideally OEM accredited, but not essential.
- The ability to use and maintain tools
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Analytical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to work well with your hands
- Be able to adhere to deadlines
- An understanding of Applications & Operating systems
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of the importance of data protection
- Testing and reassembling knowledge
- Familiarity and understanding of ESD precautious and routines.
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Adaptable and able to take on new technologies.
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support Serivicecare in delivering the best service we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Flat Screen TV Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly