Sales Manager / Representative
Sales Manager / Representative - Upto £40,000.00 plus attractive bonus, pension, car, laptop and mobile phone.
We are a company based in Ilkeston Derbyshire which is best described as being one of the UK’s largest specialists in inverter systems, with an average annual turnover of £3.5 million. Using our extensive knowledge and experience we provide applications to save energy, improve systems and reduce wear and tear. We carry a large inverter stock and have our own installation teams and operate 24/7 to ensure we are able to deliver outstanding customer service.
We have an exciting opportunity for a confident, highly motivated Sales Manager / Representative to join our growing sales team who benefit from professional development and a generous commission structure. Reporting to the MD you will be responsible for:
- Develop, build and manage sustainable sales pipelines with different revenue streams.
- Prepare and deliver a sales and marketing plan against agreed KPIs.
- Building and maintaining key customer relationships with panel builders, OEMs, wholesalers and end users.
- Following up leads from our telemarketing team.
- Ensuring the CRM system is kept up to date and utilised to support the sales and marketing plan.
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and an interest in getting to know our business. You will have proven sales experience and have drive, determination and a can do attitude. Ideally you will have a technical background although inverter training will be provided if required. The role requires travel and the sales area will be discussed at interview.
No agencies please.
Apply for Sales Manager / Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly