Helpdesk Identity Document Analyst
Helpdesk Identity Document Analysts – identity fraud prevention and compliance
Helpdesk Identity Document Analyst -Shift Manager -£27-32k per annum
Helpdesk Identity Document Analyst - £23-25k per annum
Various shifts 16.00h -24.00h, 17.00h – 1.00am, 24.00h – 8.00am including weekends (5 days out of 7)
Location – Our office is based in central Reading however due to the nature of the role homeworking will be considered. Full training will be provided.
We are a small but fast-growing business in an exciting and expanding sector. We stand out from our competitors because of the level of service we provide to our clients, which is only possible due to the commitment and dedication of our excellent team. We aim to offer a varied and flexible working environment, so opportunities to progress and be involved in other areas of the business will be available.
We are looking for bright, articulate people to join our growing helpdesk team. We check thousands of identity documents every month to help our clients prevent fraud and ensure they are compliant with regulatory obligations. These include NHS Trusts, local authorities, law firms, recruitment businesses and HR departments.
Helpdesk Identity Document Analyst – Shift Manager
- We are looking for a Shift Manager to supervise a newly established team and be the point of referral for complex queries
- Experience of managing a team remotely would be advantageous
- Hands on role which includes the tasks outlined below
The role of Helpdesk Identity Document Analyst
- Examine, review and analyse documents which are used to prove identity
- Differentiate between genuine and suspicious identity documents
- Log and record counterfeit documents
- Respond to customer queries about specific identity documents by email and phone.
- Assist customers with queries on their accounts
The ideal Helpdesk Identity Document Analyst
- Bright, articulate and ideally educated to degree level
- Team player with the ability to work without direct supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An inquisitive mind and an ability to quickly analyse written and visual information
- Ability to work well under pressure and to SLA’s
- Customer focussed, with call centre or helpdesk experience
We would love to hear from you if you are interested in preventing identity fraud, it would be advantageous if you have a background in compliance, right to work checks, financial services, immigration or government departments where identity checking is required. However, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Please apply with a full CV and covering letter.
1st Interviews will be held 23rd/24th September
Apply for Helpdesk Identity Document Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly