nGeneration Limited is an IT Services company operating within the Hospitality, Retail and Entertainment sectors working in partnership with many high-profile corporate companies. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a
Marketing Assistant to join our expanding Team, the aim of the role is to provide support to all areas including content creation, event management, competitor analysis and SEO.
The key responsibilities for this role will be:
- Delivering marketing campaigns across all channels
- Co-ordinate website and social media content
- Manage search engine optimisation and content/keyword and website performance
- Manage and monitor marketing campaigns
- Create effective content for campaigns
- Manage events and hospitality
- Monitor and respond to new business enquires
- Create and capture photographic/video media
Candidates should have proven work experience as a Marketing Assistant or similar role and able to demonstrate creativity, alongside possessing knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques. Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels are essentials skills for the role as well as strong computer skills. Whilst a Marketing degree or equivalent would be preferred this is not essential.
The role will be based at our offices in Dudley, other benefits include a contributory workplace pension and a health cash plan.
Apply for Marketing Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly