Warehouse Supervisor, Checker & Planner
Warehouse Supervisor, Checker, Planner.
Hours : 40 hours per week 6.00am – 3.00 & 2pm – 10pm, Monday - Friday
Pay £9.50 - £10.50 hour
- Should possess good communication, planning and delegation skills
- Have a positive ‘can do’ attitude with a hands-on approach
- Have good basic maths and IT skills (experience in sage would be an advantage)
- Should be physically fit. Job will include periods of standing which will require bending, kneeling and squatting as well as manual handling activities such as but not limited to, pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying will be required.
- Will be comfortable working both in a warehouse and office environment.
- Counter balance / reach truck license would be an advantage but not a necessity
- We are not looking for the finished article but someone who shows the potential to learn, progress and develop with the role.
Role of Warehouse Checker:
- Checking the goods against paperwork before despatch and on goods inwards.
- Monitoring any damages and shelf lives of goods passing through the warehouse.
- General admin duties associated with the role, including taking bookings for good in.
- Monitoring and planning work schedules of warehouse pickers and loading vehicles
- Working alongside the Warehouse managers, pickers, loaders and admin to ensure an efficient operation.
Apply for Warehouse Supervisor, Checker & Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly