Driver 3.5t Furniture Installations
Driver - Event Furniture Installations – 3.5ton £11-12 per hour
Greathire is London’s luxury furniture rental company to the events industry based in Park Royal NW10. We are growing rapidly and are looking for 3.5tonne drivers to join our team.
This is a job that promises real variety and the opportunity to get out there and meet clients and make things happen. It is a very physical role you must be fit, strong, enthusiastic, highly motivated to lift, load, deliver and set up our event furniture, it’s all about delivering on time and showing our furniture in great condition to wow our clients.
Full training is given, so if you are looking for flexibility in your job, and you don’t need any previous experience, except for your driving 3.5t vans, contact us.
This role incorporates working unsocial hours on a flexible rota to suit our client’s business needs. You must be able to get to our warehouse in Park Royal for early morning/ late nights with ease; it is varied so you must be flexible with working hours due to the delivery and collection times.
Day, Evening/Night and Weekend shifts
- Checking furniture is clean and prepped for client requirements
- Loading vehicle daily, set up furniture according to client event plans
- Ensure all deliveries and collections are done on time
- Planning routes and delivering and collecting furniture
- General warehouse duties
- You must have excellent communication skills as you will be customer facing
- Be professional, positive and polite
- Follow and maintain company transport policies
- Safeguard against theft of company goods
- Warehouse work to prep jobs and complete stock take as required
- Carrying out appropriate equipment and vehicle checks on a routine basis
- Physically fit, as there will be heavy lifting involved -able to lift and carry up to 25kgs and climb stairs (this is an occupational requirement as is essential to the role)
- You must hold the relevant licence and be over 21 years of age, and have held a UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your license for insurance purposes) You will take a driving test as part of your interview
- Have good communications skills, able to speak and read English
- Knowledge of London roads an asset
- Be a team player
- Have a really positive attitude
- Be reliable and enthusiastic
- Well presented – uniforms are provided
Immediate starts available following successful driving test and manual handling assessment
Apply for Driver 3.5t Furniture Installations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly