Admin Assistant / Receptionist
Arlington Automotive are a fast growing 1st tier automotive manufacturer supplying some of the UK's biggest OEMs and are looking for an experienced administrator to join their purchasing team who will also be able to provide reception cover during holidays, sickness and break times.
Summary of Position
The Admin Assistant / receptionist will support on various administrative duties within the Purchasing Department while providing cover for reception during break times and to cover holiday and sickness absence.
- Liaising with Managers to create purchase order requests for approval on the MRP System.
- Sending invoices to customers upon completion of projects.
- Clearing Indirect Supplier invoices for payment.
- Administration of the Purchase in Query Report (PIQR). Progress any queries and keep number of queries on the list to a minimum by sorting and sending out queries to relevant parties to bring to a resolution.
- Compiling all information for required for Tooling orders, loading onto the system and sending out when complete.
- Logging and tracking customer spend against sales orders and reporting on this when required.
- Assisting in any campaign or company changes to supply base in the form of sending out letters, emails etc and logging the responses for any further actions.
- Providing cover for reception when needed (such as lunchtimes and holiday cover); operating the switchboard and directing calls and taking messages as required.
- Acting as first point of contact for all visitors on site, greeting in a professional and courteous manner, directing to appropriate department and handling any queries that they might have.
- Handling of all incoming and outgoing mail as well as general enquiry emails.
- General administrative support, such as photocopying and binding, for all departments when required.
Key Business Priorities for Role (inc KPI and Targets)
- Ensure all purchase orders, invoices and orders are sent out in a timely manner
- Keeping number of queries within PIQR as low as possible (and within targeted number)
- Ensure reception is covered at all times and all visitors, calls and post is directed accordingly.
Qualifications/Training, Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience (to an intermediate level) working with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Experience working with an MRP system to load purchase orders and invoice
Apply for Admin Assistant / Receptionist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly