Accounts Office Assistant
Accounts Office Assistant, Not For Profit Trade Association based in Kenilworth, £20,000 per annum.
Founded in 1905, this not-for-profit trade association provides a leading industry voice to help shape the future policy direction within the energy sector.
Using its wealth of expertise and over 100 years of experience, it acts to further the best interests of its members and the wider community in working towards a sustainable, energy secure and energy efficient future.
We are now looking for an Accounts Office Assistant to support the Accounts Manager.
Accounts Office Assistant Main Duties:
- Undertaking specific accounts and reception duties including reception cover and accounts administration.
- Performing any general administrative tasks within a small but busy office environment.
- Undertaking ad hoc projects and any other duties reasonably requested by the Chief Executive or Accounts Manager.
Accounts Office Assistant Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong clerical and computer skills.
- Accounting or bookkeeping knowledge is desirable.
- Previous experience in a similar role is necessary.
- IT literate (including accounts i.e. Sage) and good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package is essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly organised and high attention of detail.
- Ability to work as a team and on your own using your own initiative.
Once you have submitted your CV, please complete the comments box and tell us why you think you are the perfect candidate for this position.
While we would like to contact all our candidates, unfortunately, this is not possible so if you haven’t heard from us a week after the closing date, your application has not been successful.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Apply for Accounts Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly