- Full Time
BIKE TECHNICIAN X 2
SERVICE CARE – BARTON
Full Time / Permanent
Monday to Friday 07:10 to 15:10
Servicecare Support Services Limited, a division of Clipper Logistics plc, is the UK’s leading B2B and consumer electronics repair, refurbishment and return-to-market, service company. The business is based upon supporting major manufacturers and retailers who need to maximise revenue from returned customer purchases.
The good news is that our continued success and business growth has opened up an exciting opportunity for 2 Bike Technicians to join the team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the overall purpose of the role will be to build and to repair bikes.
- Building a bike from scratch to a manufacture’s specification
- Diagnose & repair bikes from various manufactures
- Carrying out a bike service & safety check
- Maintaining hygiene standards using a clean as you go approach
- Liaising with inventory & ordering parts
- Using the internal system to update & complete jobs
- Adhering to onsite health and safety procedures
- The ability to use and maintain tools
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Analytical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to work well with your hands
- The ability to carry out basic tasks on a computer
- Be able to adhere to deadlines
- An understanding of the importance of data protection
- Excellent communication skills
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support Serivicecare in delivering the best service we would love to hear from you.