SERVICE CARE – BARTON
Full Time / Permanent
Monday to Friday 07:10 to 15:10
Servicecare Support Services Limited, a division of Clipper Logistics plc, is the UK’s leading B2B and consumer electronics repair, refurbishment and return-to-market, service company. The business is based upon supporting major manufacturers and retailers who need to maximise revenue from returned customer purchases.
The good news is that our continued success and business growth has opened up an exciting opportunity for 3 Laptop Engineers to join the team.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the overall purpose of the role will be to repair a range of laptops & computers.
- To conduct quality hardware repairs to component level
- To conduct software repairs
- To have an outstanding and unwavering commitment to repair and product quality
- Maintaining hygiene standards using a clean as you go approach
- Liaising with inventory & ordering parts
- Using the internal system to update & complete jobs
- Adhering to onsite health and safety procedures
- Experience of laptop & computer repair
- The ability to use and maintain tools
- To be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Analytical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to work well with your hands
- Be able to adhere to deadlines
- An understanding of Mac and Windows operating systems
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of the importance of data protection
- Testing and reassembling knowledge
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support Serivicecare in delivering the best service we would love to hear from you.