Customer Service Advisor
2 days left
- Full Time
CUSTOMER SERVICES ADVISORS
REPAIRTECH – SOUTHAM
Full time / Permanent
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00 – 37.5 hours per week
RepairTech, a division of Clipper Logistics plc, is a leading B2B and consumer electronics repair, refurbishment and return-to-market, service company. The business is based upon supporting major manufacturers and retailers who need to maximise revenue from returned customer purchases.
At the heart of everything we do is “The RepairTech Way” – our unique approach to client’s briefs. By working closely with our clients, we can develop solutions to meet their changing requirements.
The good news is that our continued success and business growth has opened up an exciting opportunity for 3 Customer Services Advisors to join the team.
Reporting to the Contact Centre Manager, the overall purpose of the role will be to deal with telephone queries from end users, regarding repairs, collections, deliveries, inspection and part availability together with general customer queries and complaints via the telephone. Some roles may also include support for laptops, including basic technical support and help with setting up new laptops after purchase.
- To log service calls over the phone with customers
- To answer phone queries from end users regarding repairs, collections, deliveries, inspection, part availability etc.
- To receive cases from external call centres via data transfer/email; process in our system and arrange service accordingly
- To make outbound calls as required
- To contact customers to request further information such as contact details, fault details, model and/or serial number confirmation etc., arrange service i.e. collection, delivery etc.
- To investigate courier damage/losses with the warehouse/the courier
- To compile daily reports for open cases, awaiting faulty reports etc.
- To raise claims with the couriers for losses/damages
- To interact with different departments internally for updates on the item’s location, repair, part availability etc.
- To take payment over the phone for extra services, out of warranty repairs, spare part sales etc.
- To use external databases/websites/systems
- To report engineer insurance inspection details onto insurance companies
- To maintain all customer inboxes answering queries, logging service etc.
- To work rationally within the parameters given to you in your role to ensure the interests and wellbeing of the staff and the company are upheld and maintained at all times
- To have good relations, promote the company’s image to internal and external customers
- To carry out any reasonable and appropriate tasks as directed by the Leader / Manager of the Department
- To be aware of and work to all Health and Safety procedures.
- To take ownership of your responsibilities to ensure the service we offer is within SLA
- Must have the ability to convey a professional telephone manner to all customers at all times
- Must have excellent attention to Detail
- Must have the ability to multitask (computers and phones)
- Must have excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and to produce quality results within agreed timescales.
- Must have the ability to interact with different people and departments, professionally and without issue
- Must have a good level of Microsoft Excel skills (Data Manipulation etc.)
- Time Management Skills is desirable but not essential
- A-Levels Grade A to C would be advantageous
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support RepairTech in delivering the best service we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly