Creative Digital Designer
Growthlabs have a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Graphic Designer to join our growing Marketing Team in the heart of Southend town center. We’re looking for a bright, enthusiastic team player, with 2-3 years of designing for digital and print. You must be a naturally creative and have an eye for design.
You will be accountable for delivering exceptional online and offline creative assets including marketing collateral, brand identity, infographics, web pages, microsites and campaign assets that support the delivery of B2B marketing plans.
- Creation of online adverts including social display and search.
- Creation of brochures for download and print.
- Developing new design concepts that can be applied to a range of digital and/or offline channels.
- Designing Artwork for digital/offline/printed communications
- Website designs (creating full website pages in Photoshop or illustrator)
- Logo development, promotional materials
- Developing design concepts through to finished designs, to a brief and on schedule, to ensure our team and customers have an outstanding visual asset.
- Digital advertising campaigns including gif and animation creation.
- Graphic design, PC and Mac literate, UI/UX knowledge
- Highly organised, calm under pressure and able to manage time effectively to meet project deadlines.
- Digital native with good all-round IT skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, website content management systems).
- General creative art working
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative, original and visually literate.
- A team player who’s able to see the bigger picture.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ agency experience in a graphic design role
- A design degree or equivalent qualification.
- Strong experience in Adobe Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Demonstrable experience of understanding business needs and championing creative user-centered design.
- Knowledge of multimedia and other web and digital design.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and other members of the marketing team to achieve the desired outcome.
- Ideally, have experience with Social media marketing and SEO
- After Effects, XD & HTML (Premiere and Dreamweaver) (preferred but not essential)
Salary: circa £25,000 pa (dependent on experience)
Location: Southend on Sea
Hours: 9:00am - 5.30pm including one-hour lunch
20 days annual leave + bank holidays, company pension, a competitive salary, Free Gym membership, fantastic office environment, and regular team socials.
You will have a genuine passion for design. You will be looking for a position where you can bring your previous experience and be looking to further develop your skills.