Exciting opportunity to work within our busy warehouse and production area. Competitive salary and benefits, Based in Hungerford, near Newbury.
- Base salary of £19,500 to £21,000 depending on qualifications and experience
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 5.30pm
- Company paid private healthcare
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Long established, successful, friendly team
- Opportunity for career progression
- Pension scheme
- Annual salary reviews
The ideal candidate will
- Have an outgoing friendly personality
- Be highly motivated with a passion for learning
- Have good organizational skills with high levels of attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- Have a positive attitude
- Be a reliable and energized team player
About the role
You will be working as a production operative making sure all production jobs are complete against tight deadlines while maintaining high warehouse standards. Keeping accurate records of all stock. If you don’t have any experience in production we’re more interested in your mindset and attitude than your experience, as full training will be given.
We are a growing company, and there are opportunities for career progression for the right person.
Universal Networks Ltd is a small company with a global client base, providing cabling and network hardware to well-known customers and for high profile events. Much of what they provide is bespoke solutions and their success comes from their expertise and ensuring that customers are treated so well that they keep coming back.