An exciting opportunity has come up to join a well-established company who is a leading importer and distributor of seafood, meat and poultry into the UK markets.
Ruskim Seafoods Ltd currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Logistics Administrator to join our small team operating from our site in Telford.
To be a successful you will require experience and the relevant skills to excel in this position.
Your main responsibilities would include:
- Handling incoming calls and answering customer queries in a professional manner
- Assisting in organising transport for the delivery of goods from the Telford depot
- Liaising with drivers in relation to any queries and debriefing on return
- Ability to work alone at times and think outside the box to resolve any pending issues.
- Have an eye for attention to detail and ensure everything is recorded correctly on internal system particularly delivery and planning data.
- Organising: you will be responsible for processing paperwork in an efficient manner including inputting and processing data, filing and archiving of records.
- Other ad hoc admin duties.
- Min 1 years’ experience working within the transport industry would be an advantage but not essential.
- Min 3 year’s office administration experience
- Excellent IT skills -word, excel (systems experience an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills and be confident and polite to both internal and external contacts.
- Ability to remain calm when under pressure and be able to multi task when required to ensure deadlines are achieved.
The position is available for immediate start:
- Hours of work will be Midday to 5pm Monday to Friday (25 hrs per week)
- Bank Holidays will need to be worked unless taken as holiday.
- Hourly rate is £8.50ph – paid monthly on the 26th of each month.
- Full training will be given.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support us in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you so APPLY TODAY!