Exciting opportunity to work with an expanding company as a Sales Operations Executive.
Competitive salary and benefits, Based in Hungerford, near Newbury.
- Salary: £18,000 to £23,000
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9.00 - 5.30pm
- Company paid private healthcare
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Long established, successful, friendly team
- Opportunity for career progression
- Pension scheme
- Annual salary reviews
The ideal candidate will
- Have an outgoing friendly personality
- Be highly motivated with a passion for learning
- Have a demonstrable passion for excellent customer service
- Have excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
About the role:
You will be working as part of a small, close knit team to provide comprehensive sales support and administration to our existing and prospective customers and ensuring that they receive the highest quality customer service. Ideally you will be educated to A level standard or equivalent and have a background in a sales environment. Don’t worry if you don’t have these though; we’re more interested in your mindset and attitude than your experience, and full training is available in our systems and processes.
We are a growing company, and there are opportunities for career progression for the right person.
Universal Networks Ltd is a small company with a global client base, providing cabling and network hardware to well-known customers and for high profile events. Much of what they provide is bespoke solutions and their success comes from their expertise and ensuring that customers are treated so well that they keep coming back.