Beam Saw Operative
Beam Saw Operative based in Welshpool, Powys offering an attractive salary and benefits.
To ensure good working practise to company required tolerances, follow H&S/Company/Quality processes and procedures, practice good housekeeping and work to production/work schedules.
- Operation of Saw
- Setting of saws
- Operating the beam saw computer system
- Drive counter balance fork lift truck
- Fork lift truck license
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
- Clean and tidy approach to working environment
- Ability to work as a team
- Able to work on own initiative
- Understanding of company training procedure
- Understanding & abide by all relevant company / Health and Safety / Quality processes, procedures
The above tasks and skills are not exhaustive and may be added to and varied from time to time to meet the needs of the business. You may be required to undertake additional training from time to time in line with business needs.