Procurement Analyst offering a salary of circa £20,000 plus excellent benefits.
(Previous experience in a similar role essential).
The role of Procurement Analyst:
Order, expedite and interpret forecasts for all Hager Group & third party materials in line with the business needs. To provide administration support to Planning, Material Control and Purchasing teams.
It goes without saying that you will have experience within Procurement, Supply Chain or Demand Management
Our culture is open, honest and trustworthy. Our employees are truly empowered to maximize their potential, they are recognized for their hard work and success and the value you add to the business. We operate a flat structure, which is not a big corporate or involves a hierarchical senior management team. You will be empowered to be bold, to be creative and to make a difference.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge, and a chance to grow and develop with a leading brand, we would love to hear from you.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ordering and expediting with internal and external suppliers, including supplier liaison
- Monitoring supplier performance and liaison with Purchasing team on supply concerns
- Interpreting forecasts in order to plan and schedule demand in line with Service Level Agreements
- Monitoring stock levels to achieve best service levels whilst minimising financial impact to the business
- Plan material receipts to achieve product availability across all product brands
- Management of importing goods and liaising with local freight forwarder ensuring policies and procedures comply with both government regulations & company policies, and are consistent with industry best practices
- Support introduction of new products, product changes and product obsolescence
- Liaison with internal Customer Services on service level issues
- Defining and implementing appropriate replenishment strategy according to nature of supplier, demand and type of goods in line with local & Group KPI objectives
- Management of annual data submissions, to be in line with government regulations for programs such as packaging, WEEE
- Ensuring optimised stock levels in line with MRP
The ideal Procurement Analyst:
- Experienced in procurement, demand management, supply chain
- Experienced in international import/export (desirable)
- Experienced in data analysis, ERP systems (SAP would be preferred)
- Competent in Microsoft packages
About the Company:
Based on Hortonwood, Telford, in the UK our primary market is the supply of electrical installation systems in residential and commercial buildings. Creating solutions in close consultation with its customers we have the vision: ‘To add value to peoples’ lives and their buildings through smart, eco-efficient and energy saving solutions and services.