Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager to cover the London area (within M25) offering an attractive salary, fully expensed car, plus benefits.
Adapting a strategic approach, you will develop business with nominated accounts in the Commercial Interiors sector. Working primarily with Interior Designers and Hotels directly on specifications, you will be responsible for the achievement of agreed business, projects and revenue targets.
The role of Key Account Manager:
- Daily face to face meetings with nominated accounts.
- Updating the companies CRM system reflecting information gathered.
- Prospecting for New clients and opportunities
- Identifying and follow up opportunities ready for conversion to sales.
- Gather Market Information.
- Present products in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Meet targets set by Management reflected through set KPI’s
The ideal Key Account Manager:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum 2 year experience working in the Interiors sector (not necessarily selling).
- Must be self-motivated.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Current clean driving license.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure.
- Must have a flexible approach.
- Must be technically competent for their duties.
- Must be organised.
- Must be able to work closely and in liaison with other departmental Managers.
- Must be able to promote teamwork.
- Must be able to identify and resolve potential and actual problems with timely conclusions.
The above tasks and skills are not exhaustive and may be added to and varied from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
Newmor Group was established in 1967 by John Morris and is owned and run to this day by his grandson James. The Newmor Wallcovering Division is a manufacturer and distributor of commercial wallcoverings for the Hospitality, Healthcare, Marine and Commercial sectors globally. Having offices in the UK, Poland, Germany, Dubai, Singapore and Hong Kong, further supported by a well established distributor network, we’re currently operating in over 70 countries worldwide.