WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE REQUIRED
An opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operative has arisen at John Smedley Ltd. The work will involve booking stock in and out, ensuring the accuracy and rotation of stock in line with company procedures, the loading and unloading of lorries and picking and packing of customer orders ensuring accuracy of order paperwork.
Successful candidates must have:
- Experience within a Warehouse environment
- A Level II NVQ in Warehousing would be advantageous
- Ability to produce accurate paperwork
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent team work ability
- A forklift truck licence would be advantageous.
We offer a basic salary plus an on site subsidised canteen, discount on our products, a contributory pension and 32 days holiday inclusive of statutory and bank holidays.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES