Partnership Delivery Executive
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary of c.£30,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on skills and experience)
- 25 days holiday entitlement, increasing by 1 day each year up to a maximum of 27 days plus 8 statutory bank holidays.
- Company pension offering: 6% Employer pension contribution, 3% employee pension contribution.
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme (PMI) or Health Cash Plan.
- Death in service x 3 of your salary.
- Season Ticket Loan.
- Social Committee participation
- An extra day off on birthdays
- Flexible dress code on appropriate days
The role of Partnership Delivery Executive:
The BCC commercial team works closely with a wide range of commercial partners. These include major Banks, consultancy firms, providers of services to the UK SME community, major technology firms, and a range of other FTSE 100 firms.
This role will work within the BCC commercial team, reporting to the Director of Business Development, to deliver projects in partnership with our commercial sponsors. These projects range from co-branded bespoke publications to large scale business conferences, an awards programme and a national research programme.
Role and Responsibilities:
This is a key role within the BCC focused on delivering the commercial projects in conjunction with our commercial sponsors. Responsibilities will include coordination of:
- The Quarterly International Trade Outlook
- 4 x national research polls
- The Chamber Business Awards programme
- Bespoke publications
- The International Trade Summit logistics
- The Annual Conference logistics
- 2 x Quarterly Economic Survey (QES) Briefings
- 1 x Annual Sponsor Dinner
- Experience of working within a B2B environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects with demanding deadlines
- Proven experience of delivering large scale conferences and events
- The ability to work as part of a team on key projects with others across the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Commercially astute
- Experience in partnership working and operating in complex stakeholder environments
- Experience of working with CMS systems desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- A confident self starter, with the ability to work across teams within a small, dynamic organisation
Computer literacy skills:
- Microsoft proficiency: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- In-house CRM system (desirable)
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) is one of the country’s leading business organisations. It is the national body for a powerful and influential network of 53 Accredited Chambers of Commerce. At this critical time for business and the country, BCC has been an influential voice on a range of key issues. We are ambitious about growing our impact and reach on behalf of our members.
The Chambers are organisations that sit at the heart of the local business community providing representation, services, information and guidance to its members.
The BCC also works closely with a growing global network of British Chambers of Commerce and other business organisations that are affiliate members of the BCC.
We are now currently recruiting for agile, passionate, driven and flexible individuals who want to join our team and contribute to the success of our business and add value where it matters.
Working in partnership with the HR Department Ltd to recruit the best talent.
We aim to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment or is disadvantaged on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.