General Practitioner (GP) for a Progressive Family Practice
GP's for Dr Jefferies & Partners Family Practice, based in Fulham.
We are an expanding team who currently provide a high-quality clinical service for over 16,000 patients with remote and face to face consultations to help them access care easily. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated General Practitioners (GP) to provide excellent clinical service to our growing patient list and to achieve success and progression in a dynamic and progressive Family Practice. Our C.Q.C. rating is good in all areas. All applicants must be qualified to practice in the UK.
The Team supporting you are:
- Advanced Nurse practitioner/ Practice Nurse/HCA model that support Chronic home visits and report back to you at the practice.
- Osteopath model to look after patients with MSK problems
- Pharmacy team who looks after all prescribing processes and queries. Only queries that has to go through a GP will come to you and only if you are the script doctor on that day.
Salaried GP(s) required for 4 - 6 sessions per week (minimum of 2 sessions), flexible on days.
The reward package: from £10K per session (subject to experience), 6 weeks annual leave, paid study leave. After 1-year service, you would also be eligible to avail of the profit-sharing scheme.
GP Package and Benefit:
- Full indemnity and professional cover
- NHS pension scheme.
- Annual and sickness leave allowance.
- Childcare vouchers for parents.
- Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
- CPD-qualified training sessions.
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team.
- Regular team social events.
- Breakfast daily.
To apply for the opportunity, please send you CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com or contact Olivia if you have any questions.
Apply for General Practitioner (GP) for a Progressive Family Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly